George Lumley

The ‘George Lumley’ is located in the Castle Mews, immediately adjacent to the Old Courtyard. Built in 2006, this bedroom is stylishly furnished to a high standard with full en-suite facilities, flat screen TV, radio, direct-dial telephone, complimentary internet access, trouser press, tea and coffee making facilities, hospitality tray and hairdryer.

History behind the name…
After the death of Thomas Lumley in 1485 his son George succeeded him.