Voucher Terms and Conditions
Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase. The expiry date is displayed on your Voucher once you have purchased it.
- Vouchers may be exchanged for goods of a lower value, but no change or credit will be given.
- Vouchers may be exchanged for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The voucher supplied in a Gift Card as an Open Gift Certificate to specified amount or multiples of £25 vouchers.
- Recipient message to be no longer than 200 characters.
- Vouchers will be subject to verification at the time of presentation. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Vouchers have an expiry date as stated on the voucher (voucher is valid for 6 months from the purchase date). After this date, the voucher will no longer be valid.
- Any defacement of a printed voucher will render it invalid.
- No modifications can be made to a voucher after it has been issued.
- Lumley Castle reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
Please contact the hotel directly to make a reservation either by calling 0191 389 1111 or contact us. Vouchers may only be redeemed against the service stated. Vouchers with a monetary value can be used for full or part payment towards any service offered at the hotel but no change or credit will be given.