GIFT VOUCHERS – THE PERFECT PRESENT!
A Lumley Castle Gift Voucher makes an ideal present or treat for any special occasion or celebration throughout the year. Our Gift Vouchers are available as £25, £50, £100 & £200 and for our Afternoon Teas (Grand, Sparkling and Champagne) and now also available for our Lunch for Two, Elizabethan Banquet for Two and Murder Mystery for Two and Grand Afternoon Tea for Two…
All are available to purchase from our online shop…
Our vouchers can be used for the following…
Dining in our Black Knight Restaurant
Three Course Sunday Lunch
Christmas & New Year Events.
IDEAL FOR ANY SPECIAL OCCASION…
GOOD THINGS COME IN PAIRS…
Voucher Terms and Conditions
Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase. The expiry date is displayed on your Voucher once you have purchased it.
- Vouchers are sent in the post, please allow 2 working days for delivery.
- £1.50 Postage and Packaging Charge
- Vouchers may be exchanged for goods of a lower value, but no change or credit will be given.
- Vouchers may be exchanged for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Voucher supplied in a Gift Card as an Open Gift Certificate to specified amount or multiples of £25 vouchers.
- Recipient message to be no longer than 200 characters.
- Vouchers will be subject to verification at the time of presentation. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Vouchers have an expiry date as stated on the voucher (voucher is valid for 6 months from purchase date). After this date, the voucher will no longer be valid.
- Any defacement of a printed voucher will render it invalid.
- No modifications can be made to a voucher after it has been issued.
- Lumley Castle reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
Please contact the hotel directly to make a reservation either by calling +44 (0) 0191 389 1111 or contact us . Vouchers may only be redeemed against the service stated. Vouchers with a monetary value can be used for full or part payment towards any service offered at the hotel but no change or credit will be given.
Come live like lords and ladies of a bygone age and enjoy an evening of fun, laughter and merriment…
Join us for a re-enactment of the murder of the Lord Marcus Lumley, the aristocratic but impoverished owner of Lumley Castle. Drinks on reception, a three course dinner, a stay in our Courtyard bedrooms and a full english breakfast.
Join us for the dinner event of the year which combines fine food and classic comedy action as Marlene and Boycie invite you to a Gala Dinner, proudly presented by Comedy Dining.